Okay, photography basics. This section covers groundwork stuff, mostly:
- What kind of photographer do you want to be? (And I don’t mean pro, amateur or dabbler – I’m talking about styles of photography, like Nature, Studio, Animal, Landscape, Night Sky. That’s way more fun to talk about!)
- Which camera might be best for you?
- Bottom line, what equipment is really necessary?
- Understanding how the camera works off the “Auto” setting
- Getting to know your owner’s manual
- ISO – what does it mean?
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture Priority
- Full Manual (OOOH!!)
- Composition (And seriously, you could study this until the end of time and still not know all about it – how cool is that?)
- And whatever else occurs to fertile imaginations!
So read on! Enjoy! Make comments and suggestions, and share YOUR favorite photographic stories!